The cars I sell are prepared to a high standard. The following preparation work has been carried out on this car before sale:
- High quality rear fog light fitting.
- Engine oil and filter changed (fully synthetic oil used). Engine air filter changed.
- Recalls checked – all necessary recall work has been done, according to the Toyota Japan website.
- Headlights refurbished.
- New tyres.
- The speedometer has not yet been converted – I know some people like them to be left alone. However speedometer conversion to mph is included in the asking price if required.
This Alphard passed the MOT with no advisories.
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning (separate controls for the rear passengers).
- Rear privacy glass.
- CD player with 6 speaker sound system and steering wheel controls.
- Dimmable ‘room lights’
- Middle row of seats rotates to face the back if required.
- All seats fold flat to form a bed if required.
- TEMS (Toyota Electronically Modulated suspension).
- Automatic electric windows all round.
- Rear seats fold to the side to create a much larger luggage space if required.
- 18 inch aftermarket alloy wheels.
- Reversing camera & front blind spot cameras.
- Electric mirrors (adjustment and folding).
- Remote central locking.
- HID headlights (dipped beam), front fog/driving lights.
- Lane assist.
- 2 x ISOFIX mounts.
- Driver and passenger airbags.
|Odometer||85222 km (approx. 52966 miles)|
|MOT expiry date||11th December 2018|
|Auction grade||4.5 B|