The cars I sell are prepared to a high standard. The following preparation work has been carried out on this car before sale:
- High quality rear fog light fitting.
- Speedometer converted to MPH using a replacement face (odometer still reads in km).
- Engine oil and filter changed (fully synthetic oil and a genuine Toyota filter used).
- Timing belt, tensioner, idler and water pump replaced.
- Recalls checked – all necessary recall work has been done, according to the Toyota Japan website.
- Headlights refurbished.
- New battery.
The equipment list for this car is extensive! I’ve split it up into sections.
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning (separate controls for the rear passengers).
- Rear privacy glass.
- CD player with 6 speaker sound system and steering wheel controls. Bluetooth FM modulator included! This enables you to listen to music and internet radio from your smart phone via the existing stereo system in the car.
- Front and rear AV screens with remote control for the rear seat passengers.
- Dimmable ‘room lights’
- Middle row of seats rotates to face the back if required.
- All seats fold flat to form a bed if required.
- TEMS (Toyota Electronically Modulated suspension).
- Automatic electric windows all round.
- Rear seats fold to the side to create a much larger luggage space if required.
- Rear luggage restraint bar (can be removed if not required).
- Power sliding door on the left. Manual sliding door on the right with close assistance.
- 17 inch alloy wheels with Dunlop tyres.
- Chrome effect trim on door handles, wing mirrors, washer jets and rear light clusters.
- Reversing camera & front blind spot cameras.
- Electric mirrors (adjustment and folding).
- HID headlights (dipped beam), front fog/driving lights.
- Lane assist.
- 2 x ISOFIX mounts.
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Four wheel drive.
|Odometer||99,600 km (just under 62,000 miles).|
|Engine||3.0 litre V6 (1MZ-FE)|