**SOLD** This car turns heads wherever it goes! An enlarged version of the quirky and beautifully designed Nissan Cube with a 3rd row of seats in the back, otherwise known as a Nissan Cubic or Cube3. This Cubic is in EX trim, meaning keyless entry and start, automatic climate control and Cube-specific alloy wheels. It is a fresh import from Japan and has covered just 52,000 miles.
More information about this 2004 Nissan Cubic
This is a fine example of the Nissan Cubic in (relatively rare) black with dark grey cloth interior.
Very similar to a Nissan Cube, but slightly longer to accommodate a 3rd row of seats to make 7 in total. This back row of seats folds flat to the floor to give a large boot space as can be seen in the pictures above.
There are lots of interesting design features on the Cube and Cubic:
- Bench style seating in the front.
- Column gear shift lever.
- Alloy wheels mirroring the Cube design style.
- Loads of storage compartments, including 2 hidden in the footwells of the middle row of seats.
- Asymmetric wrap around rear glass.
These cars are based on the K12 Nissan Micra.
Please note this car has standard automatic transmission. A lot of Cubes and Cubics of this age have CVT gearboxes, which are known to be much less reliable.
- Alloy wheels
- Electric windows
- Electric mirrors (adjustment and folding)
- Remote central locking
- Intelligent key (meaning keyless entry and start)
- Automatic air conditioning
- 2 x ISOFIX points
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Full set of original carpet mats
- Rear privacy glass
- Front fog/driving lights
History and Condition
All recall work required has been done in Japan (up to the point of export).
This was a grade 4B car at auction. Copies of the auction sheet and deregistration certificate will be provided.
The car comes with the original Japanese owners manual and some service history from Japan.